Agenda – Recovery First at Miami Dolphins Recovery Day on Sunday 12/19/2021
You will be receiving your tickets on the day of the event from Chris Lynch. He will be located in the Grandstand and Grove area at the Recovery First table – please feel free to stop by!
If you have any questions, you can reach out to the following people who will be at the game:
- Chris Lynch – (954) 895-5428
- Cody Delargey – (561) 341-0068
- Alexis Bergman – (754)-221-8037
Update for Upcoming Events: These COVID-19 Updates set forth Hard Rock Stadium’s general COVID-19 health safety protocols; however, based on trends and regulatory guidance, we will continue making adjustments to these measures, which may change at any time without notice.
Please make sure to read over Hard Rock Stadium’s Bag Policy
- You are allowed one bag that is clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and does not exceed 12” by 6” and 12” or a one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- In addition to one of the clear bags noted above, fans may also carry in a small clutch bag or purse approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at the designated
- Items such as smartphones, binoculars, and cameras will still be permitted into the stadium.
- The stadium has free Wi-Fi throughout the property. To connect, select #HRSFREEWIFI from the network list
- Hard Rock Stadium is a smoke-free venue. Smoking in the seating bowl, concourse, helix ramp, or any other area inside Hard Rock Stadium is prohibited. This policy also applies to smokeless, electronic (e-cigarettes) vaping with any alternative smoking products.
- Hard Rock Stadium has a no re-entry policy.
- The parking lots will close 1.5 hours after the event is over, which would be 5:30 p.m. for the game.
Recovery Day Celebration Dec. 19, 2021 Timeline
Note: All times are for Eastern US Time Zone.
Arrive at Recovery First (4110 Davie Road Extension, Hollywood, FL 33024). Get Directions
Alumni pick up. There have been buses provided to us to take alumni to the game. If you are not on the bus at 9:35, you will be responsible for your own transportation to the game.
If you are driving, information on the parking lots available and how to reserve parking can be found at the end of the page.
Miami Dolphins Recovery Day AA Meeting begins featuring guest speakers. You will arrive before the meeting starts. You will be dropped off in the highlighted location – the bus parking lot located at 26th Avenue near the Dolphins practice facility. You will then walk to the Grandstand and Grove area highlighted below. This will be the location of the AA meeting and the tailgating taking place immediately after.
Tailgating begins near the location of the AA meeting. This will also be the location that you will pick up your complimentary t-shirt. They will be available right after the meeting concludes and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis in regards to sizing.
Kick off. You will be led to your seats near the end of the tailgating.
The game should end around 4:00 p.m. Prior to the end of the game, you will be guided by an usher who will escort you down to the field for pictures. They will be taken by one of the Dolphins’ photographers and will be sent to you at a later date
Pick up. Parking lots close 90 minutes after events, so you would need to be in the bus parking lot area, the same location as the drop-off, by this time.
For those responsible for their own transportation
The Hard Rock Stadium is located at 347 Don Shula Drive, Miami Gardens, FL 33056
If you are transporting yourself, you must reserve parking in advance. More information about parking, including how to reserve your spot can be found here.
These are the lots available to you for free – note: tailgating is not allowed at any lot
- If you park near the Betty T. Ferguson Recreational Complex (lot that is furthest to the left), it is one mile from the stadium.
- If you park near the Super Walmart (lot closest to the rec complex), it is 1.3 miles from the stadium. This is also where ride shares such as Uber and Lyft are located.
- If you park near Norwood School, it is 0.8 miles from the stadium.
- If you park at Lot 19 (near the Calder lot), it is 0.7 miles from the stadium
- If you park at the Calder location (the circled lot) it is 0.75 miles from the stadium. There is also a shuttle from this lot that will take you to the stadium.
Recovery First Alumni App
Our alumni program, with the help of our parent company, American Addiction Centers, also offers an app to help you continue to succeed in your recovery journey after treatment. As a former patient of Recovery First, you’ll be able to connect with other alumni through a safe, HIPAA-compliant application that:
- Gives you access to our addiction professionals through a secure chat function.
- Provides a new social networking experience only for alumni.
- Includes insightful content about continuing recovery.
- Allows you to journal your gratitude and experiences outside of treatment.
- Helps you mark your milestones with a recovery tracker.
You can find our alumni app in Apple’s App Store and the Google Play Store, or by texting “AAC” to 30678.